Job offer – Administrative assistant to the Nonesuch art residency program at Main & Station in Parrsboro Nova Scotia. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer electronic questions and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Keep the art gallery, such as the bookstore and the cafeteria, clean and suitable for the public.
- Maintain the system of typing and conservation of the books in the bookstore.
- Contact artists, poets, academics both Canadian and foreign, to organize exhibitions, workshops, events and residencies with an emphasis on Latin America
- Translate into English artist´s information in Spanish ,French or Portuguese when required as well as helping to do research for a publication on the effect of Marshall McLuhan and his ideas in Latin American for a coming publication and film project.
- Arrange travellers schedules and book their reservations into the residency program.
- Attend to the public in the cafeteria and the art gallery.
- Do regular janitorial and maintenance on three buildings that are the property of Main & Station Ltd.
- Organize conferences, expositions, artistic residencies, etc.
- 7 hour workday Wednesday through Sunday
- Applicants must be ready to move to Parrsboro in Nova Scotia
Contact us by email at Paper878@aol.com or by snail mail Main & Station box 507 Parrsboro, Nova Scotia B0M1S0
You can visit our web site at www.hmsnonesuch.com