CALL TO LANDSCAPE ARTISTS
EMERGING, MID CAREER, PROFESSIONAL
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and gain valuable national exposure, but you need to apply right away.
The hit UK series Landscape Artist of the Year is coming to a major television network in Canada and we are currently casting artists to compete for a cash prize and the title of Canada’s Landscape Artist of the Year!
We are looking for competitors and we want you to apply!
Each episode will feature six artists who must create a landscape work of art within a four-hour time period. Two winners from each episode will go through to the final for a chance to win the money and the glory. The artists work within their own mediums using their own tools – whatever they may be. We are eager to feature different mediums, approaches to, and interpretations of, landscape art.
For those of you thinking it’s not nearly enough time to complete a masterpiece, please know that some of the most wonderful works of art have been created in this way during the many seasons of the show in the UK.
To be eligible you must:
– Have a passion to create your own interpretation of landscape art.
– Be a professional OR amateur artist.
– Have a sense of art adventure – you’ll be creating your art on the fly to be judged by some of Canada’s most esteemed art experts.
– Live in or be willing to get yourself, to southern Ontario.
– Be available for a couple days of filming in late September.
We are open to all mediums excluding photography, video, and sculpture.
Eligible applicants will be contacted by producers.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
Just click on the graphic below to access the application form.
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS AUGUST 5th BUT THE SOONER YOU GET THEM IN THE BETTER.