Hello Northumberland Arts Council Friends & Members,
Tatamagouche’s Wild Blueberry Picnic
will be on Saturday, August 24th from 10 am to 2 pm
on the lawn below Bonnyman House on Creamery Road in Tatamagouche.
The picnic, a community event and fundraiser for The Fraser,
is hosted jointly by the Northumberland Arts Council and
Bonnymans’ Wild Blueberries & Natural Products.
Many community non profit groups are also participating.
There will be a BBQ, a choice of appetizing desserts,
tea, fresh brewed coffee (served in our vintage china tea cup collection)
and lemonade at tables and on picnic blankets.
There will be a bake table, a Charity Yard Sale and
groups with information about their organization.
To make this event an enormous success
we need help from you, our enthusiastic members.
To make it a brilliant picnic we need:
- You to invite your family and friends
- Help to prepare before the 24th
- Baked goods – delivered to the Fraser on the 23rd.
- Loan of 10 X 10 ft awnings or larger size (we promise to take good care of them)
- Help setting up tables and equipment Aug 24 – 8am to 10 am
- Workers for the picnic – BBQ, serving beverages and desserts, the yard sale, selling 50/50 tickets and generally cleaning up and helping out.
- Shifts can be 10 am to 12 noon, noon to 2 pm or 10 am to 2 pm
- Helpers for clean-up and put away after 2 pm.
To volunteer, please contact Judith Oulton by phone: 844 433 3111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance, we hope to see you there.
Debra Martyn, Vice Chair Northumberland Arts Council