Amherst Summer Night Market
Thursday, June 20 noon – 9:30 p.m.
The first Amherst Summer Night Market is this Thursday! Make it a lunch date or get a group of friends together for a lively evening of live music, art and food. The market will be on Ratchford St. and behind Dayle’s Grand Market.
Amherst’s summer night markets are on the third Thursday of every month from June through September, and each one has a different theme. This one’s all about ART:
- Chalkmaster Dave will amaze us with his mind-bending 3D street art
- Local artists will compete in a live graffiti battle from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Live music at lunchtime and in the evening
- Food trucks: ShanGRILLa and Bangkok Food Truck
- Artisans and vendors
- Community Art Tent
- “Hands on Nature” exhibit in the Community Credit Union Business Innovation Centre
Town of Amherst
P.O. Box 516
98 Victoria Street
Amherst, Nova Scotia