Last call to register for the 2019 Atlantic Wildlife Festival!
Join us in Amherst on June 15-16 for the Atlantic Wildlife Festival. The show features live birds-of-prey in flight at shows with the Canadian Raptor Conservancy and a Hands-on Nature exhibit from the Royal Ontario Museum. There will be a climbing wall too!
Our vendor list includes the following exhibitors:
- Cumberland County ATV Riders
- Madame Thai Bath & Body
- Maritime Mosaic featuring Nimbus Publishing
- Nature New Brunswick
- Bird Studies Canada
- Parks Canada – Kouchibouguac National Park
- Watch for Wildlife
- Marine Animal Rescue Society
- Still Fired Distillery
- Trappers Association of Nova Scotia
- Town of Sackville
- Atlantic Wildlife Institute
$5 admission, children under 3 years are free.
Booth fee: $150 for 10’x10′ space with table, chairs, and pipe and drape.
Download exhibitor package and floor plan here.
Contact Rebecca Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.