★ BID HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2122520281298961&type=1&l=a5494c2b1d ★
⬇⬇ SCROLL DOWN FOR AUCTION RULES ⬇⬇
The LAG Society has been the fortunate beneficiary of many fine watercolours by Sheila Lewis, CSPWC (1920-2013). She was an elected member of the prestigious Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolours as well as the Founder of the South Shore Festival of the Arts.
From Ms Lewis’ own brochure: “Among the subjects Sheila chooses are shells, trees, rocks, boats, fish stores, rivers, and the sea. Her compositions convey subtleties of tone and colour, taking advantage of reflections and unexpected light, and using the effects of the Maritime climate and seasons – fog, rain, snow, and sunlight – to capture a deeper spirit.”
This work and a dozen pieces by other artists will all be available for sale. Auction weekend will be a festive time in Lunenburg, so encourage your friends to come to downtown Lunenburg to start/finish their Christmas shopping.
★ AUCTION RULES: ★
1. Bidding will begin Saturday, November 17th at NOON and ends Saturday, November 24th at 5PM. Bidding will start at $25 or $50 per piece (specified in description) and bids must be in $5 increments. (Artwork may be posted sooner for viewing purposes only.)
2. Bids must be entered in the ‘comments’ below each image on Facebook.
3. The gallery will be open for in-person viewing:
• Friday, November 23rd from 12 noon until 9pm and
• Saturday, November 24th from 10am until 5pm
4. If you do not have a Facebook account, bids can also be made:
• in person at the gallery on November 23rd-24th
• by phone (902) 640-4044.
• by email: email@example.com
A gallery representative will record your bid on the Facebook page.
5. A ‘Buy-It-Now’ price will be posted with each image that reflects the original value as decided by the artist. A ‘Buy-It-Now’ offer must be made before any bids are entered. As soon as a ‘Buy-It-Now’ offer is made, bidding is ended for that item. If bids have already been entered, the ‘Buy-It-Now’ option is no longer available.
6. HST Will be applied to winning bid.
• Payments can be sent via via e-transfer to LunenburgAGS@gmail.com. This email is for payments only.
• **ALL SALES ARE FINAL**.
7. Items must be retrieved by 3pm Sunday, November 25th. If other arrangements are necessary please contact the gallery at the end of the auction.
8. All unsold work will be available in the gallery on Sunday from 11am-3pm for a FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVE Best Offer/Cash & Carry event.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to send a message through this FB page or email the gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org.