Please join us this Saturday, June 30th at 6pm-9pm for our Canada Day Eve Celebration of Music and Art at Alderney Landing, Ferry Terminal Park, and Portland Street in Downtown Dartmouth!
We will be filling all of Alderney Landing and Downtown Dartmouth with Art and Music, featuring over 30 local artists and artisans displaying and selling their work in our Art & Craft Market, Celtic Fiddle by Anna Wedlock and Canada Day Cake and ceremony inside Alderney Landing.
The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo will be giving scheduled performances throughout the event at Alderney Landing in Ferry Terminal Park and on Portland Street, the Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission is closing Portland Street for a street party hosting Art and Craft stations, Tattoo Performances, HalCon, a bouncy castle and games and prizes.
Ferry Terminal Park will host endless Art Stations, the Great Canadian Wildlife Park, Heroes and Legends Community Mural painting featuring Mona Parsons, Emily Carr and the wild Atlantic Salmon, our popular DIY T-shirt station, Tattoo performances, food vendors, face painting, balloons, cotton candy and a Fashion Show of Canadian made, Canadian themed fashions from 6-6:30pm!
Our Alderney Landing Parking Lot will be host to The Great Race Finish Line, and will have over 100 antique vehicles on display throughout the event! There really is something for everyone!
Attendance is free to the public, parking is limited, please leave your car behind if you’re able!
1. Canada Day Eve Celebration of Music and Art 2018, June 30th, 6-9pm
2. Alderney Landing Art & Craft Market Vendors:
3. Red Neck Creations- Recycled Metal Sculptures, www.redneckcraftcreations.com/
4. Shikha Arora – Henna Tattoos
5. Crystal S – Graffiti Jewelry
6. Carey Bray – Original Paintings
7. Susan Hill – Driftwood Art, healing stones
8. Leehanne Greencorn – Illustrations, Buttons, Swag, https://www.facebook.com/cutecavu/photos/
9. Andrea Hiscock – Elegantly Twisted Yarns, www.facebook.com/ElegantlyTwistedYarns/
10. Marie Webb/ Renee Forrestall Lemonade Stand Designs Original Fashions, www.lemonadestanddesigns.com/
11. Cheryl Beswick – Tartan Gal Designs, https://tartangal.ca/
12. Laura and Dawn MacNutt – Sculpture & Curated Vintage Fashions, www.dawnmacnutt.com/
13. Maritime Coasters, https://www.etsy.com/ca/market/maritime_coasters
14. It’s a Wrap and Sew On, Hand Sewn Gifts
15. Polymer Playin, Polymer Jewelry, www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PolymerPlayin
16. Leigh-Anne Hiltz- La-La-Land Designs, www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LalaLandHandmadeNS
17. John Roger Robidoux – Wood Carver
18. George Barry – Jewelry
19. Christopher Hemsworth – Art & Swag, https://christopherhemsworth.com/
20. Alex Black – Greek Homemade Cuisine
21. Verna McDonough – Original Paintings and handpainted Gifts
22. Janet Noseworthy- “4 U From Me”, Handmade Jewelry
23. Taiya Barss – Original Paintings, www.visualarts.ns.ca/artist-pages/taiya-barss/
24. Heather Pettipas – Dog Bandanas, Potato Bags, Hand Made Laundry Soap
25. Judy – Paintings
26. Kaas Ghanie – Ceramics, https://kaasghanieceramics.com/
27. Beautiful Remedies – Magnetic Jewelry + Handcrafted Vintage Automobile Models
28. Alaa Carte – Lebanese BBQ
29. Homemade Dog Treats
30. Captain G’s Rope Anchors
31. Justina Dollard Veith Street Gallery Artists, www.visualarts.ns.ca/tag/veith-street-gallery-studio
Fine Arts Program Director
The Craig Gallery Coordinator
My Office Hours Are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:33pm
*We have our Blue Mondays Life Drawing Session again on Monday,
June 4th at 7pm in The Craig Gallery. There is limited seating – first come, first served. $5 Drop in, No registration required. :)