HYGGE SHOW- ART SUBMISSIONS
NEW! Open Call for Small Group Show ” Hygge” opening on Friday, February 23rd 6pm-8pm at Argyle Fine Art SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 13th. DETAILS BELOW
Pronounce “hoo -ga”, this Danish concet cannot be translated to one single word but encompasses a feeling of cozy contentment and well-being through enjoying the simple things in life.” For more ideas/inspiration on hygge read this article HERE
With this show’s theme of hygge (cozy, familiar, comfort) we hope to create a warmth and comfortable feeling with artwork. The opening will be a little different too, as we’ll be setting up cafe table with flickering candles and have cozy corners to enjoy the art around you while sipping on hot beveages provided by some of our local business neighbours. Let’s all embrace WINTER in all it’s glory, both outside and inside too.
- All sizes of works will be considered and all mediums
- We ask that bring your art gallery ready to hang (wire)on the wall/display and sell to customers. Framing is not required on many works. This can be discussed with the gallery attendant.
- Submissions must be new and not previously shown.
- DO NOT BRING ACTUAL ART TO THE GALLERY
- Please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- Phone number and email address
- Titles of pieces and materials used to create the work
- Images in a jpeg format, titled as indicated below.
- Please title your image files as follows
- Last name, first initial, title of piece, number of submission
- Ex: McGuireC_GreenRoom01.jpg, McGuireC_BlueRoom02.jpg, McGuireC_PinkRoom03.jpg, McGuireC_OrangeRoom04.jpg, McGuireC_RedRoom05.jpg
- Standard 50% commission rate applies.
- All works must be for sale.