Registration is now open for Paint Peggy’s Cove, part of the 7th Annual Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts.
This event is open to all artists and registration information and forms can be found at the Festival website:
Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts. Participants will have three days to paint on-site in and around Peggy’s Cove, and display their works for sale in the Festival Yurt, along with a small number of previously completed studio pieces.
Registration is limited to 35 participants and is on a first come – first served basis. The registration fee is $25 for the event (some or all days).
Please contact the event Registrar Patricia Lindley
(firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Registration for Paint Peggy’s Cove is now open.
This year the event will take place over three days: July 8 to 10, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Registration is open to any plein air painter.
- Thirty five artists will be eligible to participate. Artworks produced during the event will be offered for sale on site. There is also an opportunity to sell a few previously finished works.
- Water and light snacks will be provided, daily. Lunches are not provided.
- Registration opens April 1st and closes June 9th. Artists will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list will be created to accommodate cancellations.
- Only cancellations prior to June 9th will receive a refund.
- $25 entry fee is a flat rate, regardless of how many days an artist paints. Registrations must be accompanied by payment.
- An artist statement or biography is required by June 20th for confirmed participants.
- Registration will be acknowledged by email, telephone, or regular mail.
For detailed event rules and information about registration, please visit Information for Artists.
Easy Electronic Registration
Before registering, please use the link below to review the Event Rules. To register online, use the link to the Online Registration Form provided below. The online form includes a link for payment by credit card through PayPal. Information about how to pay by cheque is also included in the online form.
To register by mail, please use the link below to review the Event Rules. Then print and complete the Printable Registration Form provided below. Mail completed form and payment of $25 fee by cheque (payable to Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts) to:
270 Captain Hemlock Lane
Seabright, Nova Scotia B3Z 3B8
Travel information about the area:
For information about travel in the area, visit Information for Visitors.