Hello Friend of the Gallery,
Established in 1908, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is Atlantic Canada’s largest Gallery and is the steward of over 18,000 culturally significant artworks. The Gallery delivers in-school programming to over 17 communities in Nova Scotia and is home to the original Maud Lewis painted house.
Your gift is vitally important and goes to support art, artists and art acquisition. Support for the arts contributes to a vibrant community and an engaged society. Please give now. Go to www.artgalleryofnovascotia.ca/
P.S. Why not give the gift of an Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Membership this holiday season?
Membership entitles you to:
Free admission to the Gallery every day
* Invitations to exhibition openings
* 10% discount at the Gallery shop
* Complimentary subscription to member magazine – The Journal
* Rental privileges with the Art Sales and Rental Society’s Teichert Gallery
* Reciprocal access to 13 other Canadian Museums
* First notice of news and events and more!
Go to www.artgalleryofnovascotia.ca/