The Khyber supports the exhibition of work in all media and is committed to providing a flexible, interdisciplinary exhibition space for the presentation of non-commercial contemporary art. We accept **submissions biannually from local, national and international artists and/or curators**, with deadlines 15 April + 15 October. All submissions are reviewed by a volunteer Primary Programming Committee. Expect a 4-6 month wait time for a response.
Applications must be submitted in a single folder that is Mac compatible. Please place all files, text and images in the same folder so that only a single document is uploaded. The folder should be titled with a first and last name. No zip files please. Any links to video/audio files must be included in the document. The folder can be shared through Dropbox to [email@example.com](mailto:info@
khyber.ca). An email to that address with subject “Submissions/October 2016/first and last preferred names” and content being a link to your folder on Dropbox will also be accepted.
All digital submissions must include the following in one folder:
– Support material. A maximum of 10 jpegs which best support your proposal, whether this includes images of previous work or work proposed for exhibition. All images must be labeled with a corresponding image description, with dimensions of the work, media, title and year of production. Active links to a maximum of 5 minutes of audio or video may also be included.
– Exhibition proposal (500 word maximum).
– Artist or Curatorial statement (1 page maximum).
– A list of technical requirements, equipment and materials.
– Additional support material such as reviews, if available.
We will dispose of submission materials appropriately.
**Application Deadline: Saturday 15 October 2016**
Hannah Guinan | Artistic Director