Nibble some morsels, and enjoy refreshing drinks from the bar.
Suitable for beginner and intermediate painters.
A good sense of humor and adventure... a must!
All materials and three morsels included. Price: $50.00 per person
Thursday’s starting July 7th – end of September Time: 5 til 8pm
Reservations required as space is limited to 12 people.
For information: email@example.com
The Toad Pond Studio
Brackley Beach, PE C1E 2N9
firstname.lastname@example.org by chance or appointment
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
mARTinis ‘n Morsels
with Linda Shaw Packard
Who: You and perhaps a friend or family member
What: Create a painting with help from an artist and art teacher
Where: Shaw’s Hotel, Brackley Beach, PEI
When: 5 – 8 PM Thursday’s starting July 7th until end of September 2016
Why: Why not? Perhaps you have tried your hand at painting before and have wanted to try it again; or maybe you like to paint a little and never seem to find the time. This could be just what you have been looking for!
Price: $50.00 per person Cash or Debit only please.
1. We will be painting in the Sun Room at Shaw’s Hotel. Go right in the front door off the front verandah and turn right OR if you are familiar with the hotel, follow the verandah around to the end and go through the door in the bar. Parking available behind the barn, just follow the drive.
2. Space is limited to 10-12 people.
3. All materials will be provided.
4. Three “morsels” are included in the price.
5. There is a bar available.
6. Other “morsels” available for purchase.
7. Afterwards you will be hungry and there are a number of places to eat close by if you so choose, including: Right at Shaw’s Hotel in their dining room.
The Lobster Claw
Richard’s at Covehead Harbour
Shirley’s Snack Bar
Note~ Reservations may be a good idea for a couple of these places mentioned.
8. Have fun and laugh …a lot! This will be encouraged!