Please join us at Ferry Terminal Park in Dartmouth on Canada Day for the largest Boardwalk Artists event to date! Plenty of Art for sale, Art on display and interactive Artmaking as well as live entertainment! 8AM – 1PM. Free for everyone!
July 1st, Canada Day, Ferry Terminal Park at Alderney Landing, 8AM – 1PM
- Dozens of local artists displaying and selling their work
- Live Music featuring Celtic Duo, “The Fine Tuners”
- Circus performances by Willy Badger
- Canadian Wildlife Sculpture building park
- Vintage Voting Card Printmaking with Maria Doering
- Giant Knitting Circle celebrating the Canadian Suffragettes & 100 years of Women voting in Canada
- Naming our Women Bunting Station
- Community portrait painting celebrating Sir Wilfred Laurier’s 175th Birthday
- Barry Colpitts Animal Carving
- Water Balloon Painting station!
- Community Peace Tree
- Ink and Stamp Station
- Balloon animals, Canada Day cake and more!
See you there – and bring your painting clothes and remember there will be some great art looking for a forever home!!!
Office Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm.